Duplex Supply Inc. is the most leading manufacturer of alloy and stainless steel products since 1998. All our products are ISO certified so that there is no mark of Unchecked Quality of our products and our customers feel satisfied and trustworthy in terms of Quality of our products. Metal designed in a way of forged or a cast ring to connect various sections of pipe or connect pipe to a pump, pressure vessel or other flange. Basic types of flange are Alloy flange, Steel flange, duplex flange, carbon flange etc. other types. Flange are joined to each other and joined to piping system by threading or welding. The Flange is designed in various pressure rates.
- Raised Face : Pressure is established on smaller gasket have thus increase the pressure capability of the joint. Flange designed under 300lbs pressure class has 1.6 mm raised face height and 6.44 mm for flanges over 400lbs and 2500lbs pressure class as per ANSI/ASME B16.5. Raised face is easy to identify and is most applied flange facing type.
- Tongue & Groove : Valve bonnets and flanges pump covers are prominently found. To create any flange joint none of the facing should be interconnected. These types of flanges are used for high pressure applications and high temperature work. Tongue & Groove Flanges must also be matched like Male-Female. Mating flange gas a matching depression or groove are having a flange raised ring called tongue machined into the face.
- Ring Type Joint (RTJ) : A Ring type joint have applications with “initial line contact” mechanism served by metallic ring gaskets which are applied for high temperature application and high pressure. A steel ring gasket between two same Ring type Joint facing and tight seal is formed when the bolt is tightened. Any part of sealing is not served with a ring groove that have a raised face.
- Male & Female : Matching depression or grove is machined to create locking mechanism in its face. High pressure and high temperature services like heat exchanger and boiler assemblies are commonly used by Male Female joint flanges. Male & Female Grooved Flanges should always be matched. Other flange gas has a matching depression machined in face to crate mechanism.
- Flat Face(FF) : Raised face should be removed before installation if required, if not, then it will result in shutting down the process and damage will be caused. Against a raised face or any other face flat face flanges are never bolted. Flat facings produced from castings or fiberglass are applied to flange ends. Just as similar to bolting surface flat face flanges have gasket surface.