When operating with large pressure pipes having a little size, we want Socket Weld Flange. Though they’re like wear flange, Socket Weld Flange comprises an interior recess inside its diameter that ensures swish flow. Moreover, the main advantage of Socket Weld Flange is that with correct fastening and grinding, it makes swish bore. However, Socket welds square measure oversubscribed at high price as they need complex machining. Then, Socket Weld Flange was created with Associate in nursing intention for usage in hard-hitting areas at little pipes.Duplex Supply has the simplest warehouse facilities that have a large stock of Socket Weld Flange able to ship and square measure accessible all told dimensional inches. On the opposite hand, we have a tendency to additionally furnish flanges with 1/16’’ raised face once such by customers. Alternative flat face choices are accessible and furnishing of normal Bore is additionally done. As matter of truth, we have a tendency to additionally supply Socket Weld Flanges in varied materials like alloy, stainless-steel, steel and additional.Another output that Duplex Supply manufactures is Socket Weld Insert projection. This type of flanges permits you to rotate outer flange simply as they are available in a very two-piece. Hence, providing you with straightforward bolt hole alignments. We have a tendency to additionally build one piece socket weld insert flanges if asked for. Accurately, the two-piece Socket Weld Flange includes a dimension of DN15 – DN2000 (1/2″ – 80″). Socket Weld Flange have a fatigue strength of double the double-welded get into the projection. Of course, bear in mind to form an area between projection and pipe before fastening. This can facilitate scale back stress at the weld root.
Types of Socket Weld Flange
- Class Designation- 3000 Lbs., 6000 Lbs., 9000 Lbs.
- Elbows forty five degrees, Elbow ninety degree, Tees, Crosses, Couplings, Half-Couplings, finish or Pipe Caps all starting from ½ – four to ½ – a pair of two ½ – a pair of.
- Pipe Size (by Wall Thickness) – SCH eighty & XS, SCH 160, XXS
- Plugs and Bushings square measure ran down through category 6000 NPS
Flange sort Standards Designation
- chrome steel Flanges- ASTM A182 F304 / 304L / 304H / 316/ 316L / 321 / 310 / 347 etc.
- Steel Flanges- ASTM A105 / A694 F42/ 46/ 52/56/ 60/ sixty five / seventy / A350 LF3 / A350 LF2, etc.
- Steel Flanges- ASTM A182 F1 / F5 / F9 / F11 / F22 / F91 etc.
- Metal Flanges- ASTM B 366, etc.
To attach this Socket Weld Flange, first of all insert the pipe within the Socket finish and at the highest aspect unfold the fillet weld. Further, this offers a swish flow within the pipe. Duplex Supply is the manufacturer and provider of Socket Weld Flange that is accessible in varied sizes, material grades, and specifications. Above all, our company additionally produces get into Flanges with a hub that has such as vary ranging from 1/2’’ via 24’’. In fact, they’re furnished a flat face, raised face with 1/16’’ or RTJ facing, our Socket Weld Flanges square measure possible in carbon, steel, chrome steel and alloy Socket Weld Flange.
Applications of Socket Weld Flange
- Applicable for lines conveyance inflammable, dear or ototoxic material for steam three hundred to 600 PSI with no leaks.
- helpful in conjunction with ASME Pipe and are offered within the same size vary.
- Usage in areas of permanent pipe-works and are designed to produce smart flow characteristics.
- They are created to many ASTM standards and are factory-made in accordance with ASME B16.11.
- They’re offered in 3 pressure ratings: 3000lbs, 6000lbs, and 9000lbs
- Process plant for chemical element, element and carboxylic acid acids, and Pulp and paper process.
- Elements in gas cleansing plants and saltwater cooling instrumentality
- Refinery elements and Wires in static precipitators.
In my opinion, the intention of bottoming clearance in an exceedingly Socket Weld Flange is simply to decrease the residual pressure at the foundation of the weld that will begin whereas the continuing method of solidifying of the attachment metal.
- Size: 1/4″-4″, DN8-DN100.
- Pressure at America Series: category a hundred and fifty, Class 300, Class 600, Class 900A, Class 1500, Class 2500.
- Pressure at Europe Series: PN2.5, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN100, PN160, PN250, PN32, PN400.
- Projection Facing varieties at America Series: feminine (F), Male (M), Tongue (T), Groove (G), Flat face (FF), Raised face (RF), Ring sort joints face (RJ/RTJ).
- Projection facing varieties at Europe Series: sort A (Flat Face), sort D (Groove), sort B (Raised Face), sort C (Tongue), sort E (Spigot), sort H (O-Ring Groove), sort F (Recess), sort G (O-Ring Spigot).
- Material: – Carbon steel: ASTM A105, C22.8, ASTM A105N, and GB 20. Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A182 F1-F12-F9- F91- F11-F22- F5. Untainted steel: ASTM/ASME A182 F304-304N-304L-304H-304LN, ASTM/ASME A182 F347-347H, F321-321H, ASTM/ASME A182 316LN-316N-316Ti, F316-316L-316H.
- Low-temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A350 LF2.
- High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A694 F42, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70.
- Standard-ASME ANSI B16.5, CSA Z245.12, EN1092-1, EN1759-1, ASME ANSI B16.47. API 605, API 6L. MSS SP 44, DIN2630, DIN2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, BS1560, ISO7005-1, AS2129, JIS B2220, BS4504, BS10, AFNOR NF E29-200-1..
- Industrial Processes- Die shaping, Machining.
The standard level for pressure-temperature ratings, tolerances, dimensions, marking and material needs for steel and solid carbon fittings is B16.11. By a similar token, different varieties of materials embrace forgings, seamless tubes, bars and seamless pipe that square measure relevant to the fittings chemical compositions, mechanical property, and melting practices meet the wants of ASTM A105, A182, or A350. In line with ASME B31.1 levels, for the preparation of Socket Weld Flanges, the pipes ought to be inserted into the socket to the utmost depth followed by retreating 1/16’’ (1.6mm) off from the contact of shoulder socket and pipe finish within the assembly of the joint before fastening.
- No beveling of the pipe is important before attachment.
- Any temporary tack attachment isn’t necessary for alignment because the projection ensures good alignment.
- The bore of the pipe doesn’t let weld metal penetrate into itself.
- Probabilities of the leak are less if replaced to string fittings.
- Prevents radiography victimization its fillet.
- Budget friendly construction expenses as they match specifically thus no special tools and installments.
- The need of enlargement gap of 1/16 in. between the socket shoulder and also the pipe.
- The presence of crevices and gap will result in corrosion.
- Not applicable for immoderate High hydrostatic Pressure as they don’t enable complete penetrate.
The packing of socket weld flange is consistent with international standards, i.e., in strapped bundles with strips, followed by transferring into containers to avoid harm. Our delivery days might take 10-25 days (depends on the stock and space of shipment). Extra packing is in polygonal shape bundles, picket boxes, steel or picket crates and additionally per customers demand. Moreover, plastic covering is given to every bundle to avoid weather harm. Also, Plastic caps are given at the ends of Socket Weld Pipe Fittings. Next, our things have marks that act as distinctive identifiers. Our regular cargo countries embrace Italian Republic, UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Australia, Kuwait, Asian nation, African country, Germany, UK, Denmark, Canada, USA, Peru, Brazil, Nigeria, Mexico, South American country (Latin America), South America, Russia, Kazakhstan etc.
- All our flanges are in accordance with ANSI B sixteen.5 from 1/2″ to 24″ and categories one hundred fifty to 2500.
- Flanges in accordance with MSS SP forty four commonplace starting from 26″ to 48″ and categories one hundred fifty to 900 lbs. are offered.
- Flanges with long attachment neck of sizes from 1/2″ to 24″ and are from categories one hundred fifty to 2500 lbs.
- Passage flanges are in accordance with ANSI B16.36 from 1″ to 24″ and from three hundred to 2500 lbs.
- Blind flanges are from six Bar to forty Bar in accordance with DIN so are wear and attachment neck flanges.
- Flanges in accordance with BS10 Table D & Table E, bachelor’s degree Table F & Table H, and bachelor’s degree Table J & Table K are in from 1/2″ to 24″ and up to 450 lbs.
- Flanges from 2kg to 210 metric weight unit are in accordance with JIS.
We aim to air the forefront of innovation in output production lines and sales services. Additionally thereto, we’ve got a routine to upgrade product and services to allow us to meet the market levels, expectations, and demands.