Since 1998 Duplex Supply Inc. leading Supplier and manufacturer of Pipe fittings. We have ISO certified products and we are situated in the heart of Mumbai. We supply our products nationally as well as internationally. We provide flexible pricing to our clients as per their quantity of order. Our professionalism ranks us on top in this industry. We have a particular investigation team for our product testing so that clients have no complaints regarding products they purchase from us.
Pipe fittings: Pipe fittings are the work of piping system which transfers gases, liquids and sometimes solid materials. There are two ways of fixing pipe fittings i.e. by slip fit or by threads. This work consists of preparing and selecting pipe by various methods they are joined to each other. Plastic Pipe fittings are threaded or slip fit whereas metal pipes are threaded. Slip fit pipes use the sleeves to slip into one another.
At Duplex Supply Inc. we present you with different types of Pipe Fittings:
- Coupling: Coupling is useful for broken or leakage occurring pipes. There are two types of coupling for pipe fittings Slip Coupling and Compression Coupling. Pipes of Identical diameter are connected by coupling.
- Slip Coupling: Long Length damaged pipes are fixed by slip coupling. Slip Coupling Contains two pipes which are arranged one into another and inner pipe can slide up to little length. Slip Coupling is easier to install.
- Compression Coupling: This coupling is connected between the two pipes and prevents leakage by arrangement of gaskets on both sides and is a regular type of coupling.
- Union: Union functions similar to coupling but after fixing coupling cannot be removed but union can be removed whenever required. Union includes male and female ended threads and nuts which is very useful for maintaining pipe.
- Plug: Plug has male threads. Plug is component of plumbing component used to close pipe opening.
- Cap: There are many similarity between plug and cap but there is only single difference between them that cap contains female threads whereas plug contains male threads. At Duplex Supply Inc. we make availability of cap in different materials.
- Reducer: There are two types of reducers. Concentric reducer & Eccentric Reducer. Concentric reducer gradually decreases around the pipes due to which air gets accumulated and causes cavitation, concentric reducer is cone shaped. Eccentric reducer has one edge parallel to connecting pipe because of which air accumulation is not possible. Reducer pipe fitting decreases flow size.
- Olet: Olets are available in various types. When inlet pipe size is bigger to outlet pipes in t-sections then olets are used. Various types of olets are as follows:
- Sweep Olet
- Elbow Olet
- Socket-weld Olet
- Butt-Weld Olet
- Flanged Olet
- Lateral Olet
- Nipple Olet
- Cross Type: More amount of stress is generated on the pipe due to these fittings when the temperature changes because they are in the center of 4 connection points. There are 4 openings in 4 directions in Cross type fittings. These are mainly used in fire sprinkler systems.
- Elbow: Oversight of flow between two pipes is changed by using Elbow fitting. Elbows are available with different angles of 22.5o, 45o and 90o Elbows or reducer elbows are used if the pipes are of the same breadth. These elbows are available in a variety of materials.
- Tee type: This consists of one inlet and two outlets, to the mainline outlets are arranged at 90 degrees. It is called equal tee when 3 sides of T-fitting is similar, if it’s not so, then it is known as unequal tee. A Constituent of plumbing system which is in T-shape is known as tee type fitting.
- Adaptors: Copper and PVC pipes require these adapters. Pipe fittings have plain ends due to which adaptors are used to make them either male threaded or female threaded whichever is required. One end of the adaptor is soldered or glued to plain pipe end.