Duplex Supply Inc has revolutionized and mastered the art of manufacturing the highest quality stainless steel and plates supplies in addition to our various other materials and products for nearly two decades. We at Duplex Supply Inc, master the process of manufacturing premier Inconel Socket Weld Fitting with instant delivering speeds and high quality packaging at unbelievable cost pricing. Duplex Supply Inc know the potential requirements and quality needs for your purpose for Inconel built by us. Known as an Inconel manufacturing powerhouse, Duplex Supply Inc works for the utmost precision Inconel Socket Weld Fitting with our generating of the materials respectively.We are keen on providing you with the best of the lot of the many manufacturers in the market today. The vast array of Inconel products and a backing of elite and satisfied customers and industries, Duplex Supply Inc takes pride in delivering Inconel Socket Weld Fitting along with the various other products in the same branch of material respectively. High quality emphasis has been made sure to provide these products for longevity and utmost resistance to push and pull. Making waves in the Inconel market at impeccable strides by laden details given to the products to assure just the right fit and fix for your specific needs. The products have been custom looked after and quality tested by ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 certifications respectively.
Sati ably, Inconel is a family of austenite nickel-chromium-based super alloy generally used for oxidation as well as corrosion resistance usually in temperatures up to 18000F. They are the go-to products to use in extreme environments subjected to heat and intense pressure and push and shove. Inconel’s high temperature strength is developed from solid-solution strengthening or precipitation hardening, it depends on the content in the alloy. When heated, Inconel forms a thick, stable, passivation oxide layer protecting the surface from further attack. Inconel retains strength over a wide temperature range, attractive for high temperature applications where aluminum and steel would succumb to creep as a result of thermally induced crystal vacancies.
Socket Weld Fittings
A Socket Weld is a pipe attachment detail in which a pipe is inserted in a recessed area of a Valve, fitting or flange. In contrast to butt weld fittings, Socket Weld fittings are mainly used for small pipe diameters (Small Bore Piping); generally for piping whose nominal diameter is NPS 2 or smaller. To join pipe to Valves and fittings or to other sections of pipe, fillet-type seal welds be used. Socket Welded Joints construction is a good choice wherever the benefits of high leakage integrity and great structural strength are important design considerations. Fatigue resistance is lower than that in butt-welded construction due to the use of fillet welds and abrupt fitting geometry, but it is still better than that of most mechanical joining methods.
Get in Touch..! We'd Love to hear You..
INCONEL SOCKET WELD FITTING : PRODUCTION PROCESS
We produce large volume at crest in a 3 shift plan, which means, we used to target 1.3 million assembled units on per month basis. We have in house testing provision e.g. Hardness Test, PMI Machine, Ultrasonic Testing, Mechanical test, spectro machine, Hydrostatic Testing, manual inspection of gauge and Pressure testing. Our production varies from snubber, condensate pots, manifolds, instrumentation valves and custom designed valves. Tube Fittings Manufacturers can be fabricated in threads like NPT, BSPT & BSPP.
- Inconel Socket Weld Fitting offer superior corrosion resistance, temperature stability, toughness and strength and are commonly used in chemical processing. A Ni-Cr alloy known for its corrosion resistance and high temperature stability, good corrosion resistance at elevated temperatures
- High temperature stability up to 2200°F (982°C)
- High strength material with excellent toughness at elevated temperature.
- Inconel Socket Weld Fitting are a family of nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys used for their very high strength at increased temperatures and good corrosion resistance. Because of its high thermal stability, Inconel can be used in special temperatures ranging from cryogenic to 2200°F (982°C). The high alloy content of Inconel Socket Weld Fitting enable it to withstand a wide variety of severe corrosive environments. In milder environments, such as the atmosphere, sea water, natural salts, and alkaline media, there is absolutely no attack to Inconel Socket Weld Fitting. In more severe corrosive environments the combination of nickel and chromium provides resistance to oxidizing chemicals, whereas the high nickel and molybdenum contents supply resistance to non-oxidizing environments.
- Because Inconel Socket Weld Fitting offer a good balance of corrosion resistance, temperature stability, toughness and strength they are often a material of choice for chemical processing, aerospace, and marine, electronics and oil & gas. Alternatives to the use of Inconel in chemical applications such as scrubbers, columns, reactors, and pipes are Hastelloy, perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) lined carbon steel or fiber reinforced plastic. The formation of gamma-prime crystals builds up over time, especially after 3 hours of a heat exposure of 850 °C, and continues to grow after 72 hours of exposure.
Inconel is often encountered in extreme environments. It is common in gas turbine blades, seals, and combustors, as well as turbocharger rotors and seals, electric submersible well pump motor shafts, high temperature fasteners, chemical processing and pressure vessels, heat exchanger tubing, steam generators and core components in nuclear pressurized water reactors, natural gas processing with contaminants such as H2S and CO2, firearm sound suppressor blast baffles, and Formula One, NASCAR, NHRA, and APR, LLC exhaust systems. It is also used in the turbo system of the 3rd generation Mazda RX7, and the exhaust systems of high powered rotary engined Norton motorcycles where exhaust temperatures reach more than 1,000 degrees C. Inconel is increasingly used in the boilers of waste incinerators. The Joint European Torus and DIII-D (fusion reactor) tokamaks vacuum vessels are made in Inconel. Inconel 718 is commonly used for cryogenic storage tanks, downhole shafts and wellhead parts.Rolled Inconel was mostly used as the recording medium by engraving in black box recorders on aircraft. Cutting of a plate is many a time done with a water jet cutter. New whisker-reinforced ceramic cutters are also used to machine nickel alloys. They remove material at a rate typically eight times faster than carbide cutters. Other than these methods, Inconel parts can also be manufactured by selective laser melting process.
We offer top notch experience in terms of buying and payment accessibility along with being known to have quickest delivery rapport. We also provide test report guided for quality checks having high pressure sustainability during transport and product replacement warranty. Duplex Supply Inc perform the utmost required procedures for your guaranteed satisfaction with intense care and detailed efforts for your product. Highly responsive and logistically unique, Duplex Supply Inc offer you the exact and fastest delivery created specifically by our value addition team.
We also provide best quality packing and premium package services offered with legit processing. We at Duplex Supply Inc have a state of the art mill facilities. Highest priority is given to our dealers regarding cost factor and delivery issues around the world. Having no minimum order quantity we believe in being flexible for the subjective needs of our customers. At Duplex Supply Inc we have stringent quality testing and control of the product, thoroughly inspected for form, fit and function for your usage functionality. We make sure the product is delivered on time and through a secure logistical process since we value your time requirement constraints which is our primary goal that is utmost customer satisfaction.
Dealing with Duplex Supply Inc gives you the security and peace of mind for the quality of your ordered materials and products since we have been backed by various renowned agencies and Chambers of Commerce including MASSMA, EEPC, FICCI, FIEO, Indian Merchants Chamber etc. We give a 1 year product replacement warranty for all the bolts exported from our company. We guarantee the quality since it is 100% manufactured and are checked in house for defects in quality and workmanship. Our quality program is a 3 layered independent department check for many factors including Dimensional Check, Visual Inspection, and Finishing, Burr level, Leakage Test, Pressure Rating test, Chemical inspection and Mechanical properties verification. We are running at full capacities and sometimes outsource our job due to increased work load.